Forums / Discussion / General

234,448 total conversations in 7,808 threads

+ New Thread

Whitney Houston Dies

Last posted Feb 21, 2012 at 02:26PM EST. Added Feb 11, 2012 at 08:10PM EST
20 posts from 13 users

According to several articles I read, drug overdose has been speculated as the most probable cause of death. Sad, really, how someone with such talent can let their life go doing stupid things involving instant gratification. But I will not focus on the negatives, she was an amazing person.
Rest in peace.

Anyone make a crack is whack joke and I will rip out your esophagus and feed it to you.

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

According to several articles I read, drug overdose has been speculated as the most probable cause of death. Sad, really, how someone with such talent can let their life go doing stupid things involving instant gratification. But I will not focus on the negatives, she was an amazing person.
Rest in peace.

Anyone make a crack is whack joke and I will rip out your esophagus and feed it to you.

Well holy crap. I had a feeling that might happen. But how old was she when she died? I completely forgotten about it. Curious of how I can see the video, but it sucks I can't watch it because of my location. :|
It would be interesting to see a time line of her entire life.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Well holy crap. I had a feeling that might happen. But how old was she when she died? I completely forgotten about it. Curious of how I can see the video, but it sucks I can't watch it because of my location. :|
It would be interesting to see a time line of her entire life.

48 at time of death

…. hmmm, I guess everyone has gone ahead and braced themselves for the storm of Whitney Houston condolences, for they are surely coming…

Whitney Houston, 1963-2012 RIP

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 04:13AM EST

So with the exception of Daniel "A Pimp Named" Vazquez and Sweatie Killer, no off-color jokes?
So apparently, it's ok to joke about Steve Jobs dying of cancer and Kim Jong-il being an evil dictator but don't joke about Whitney Houston and her coke habit. Plus no official entry. KYM I'm Disappoint.

Weapon0 wrote:

So with the exception of Daniel "A Pimp Named" Vazquez and Sweatie Killer, no off-color jokes?
So apparently, it's ok to joke about Steve Jobs dying of cancer and Kim Jong-il being an evil dictator but don't joke about Whitney Houston and her coke habit. Plus no official entry. KYM I'm Disappoint.

It's not up to us. The internet has spoken and they say "Meh".

Derpy Vaz wrote:

It's not up to us. The internet has spoken and they say "Meh".

Hmmm, I guess you are right. Oh well, thanks for the pics. I might create a few when I get home and post them here.

Weapon0 wrote:

Considering that Kim Jong-il and Steve Jobs both had internet relevance, whereas Ms. Houston didn't, I don't see why we'd need an article.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!