The one we have is buried in the titles thread (credit to Brucker for the original concept) So I figured we might want a more obvious and accessible list.
First off, Titles and Powers
- The webmaster has full control of the site, can do anything admins can and more, and is the only one who can change or add site features. His name is James.
- Admins have full powers, can create (and remove) mods and custom titles (but please don't ask them to), and have the final say on rules and regulations. They are employees of KYM/Cheezburger. The admins are Brad, Don, Adam, Matt, and Briana.
- Entry Moderators have full control over the "memes" tab of the site. They can add themselves or others as editors to any entry, can change its status (Submission, Deadpool, Researching, Confirmed), make it a sub-entry, flag it NSFW, and lock its comments, images, and video sections.
- Forum Moderators can lock, unlock, move, and rename threads. They can also sticky or feature them, both of which prevent an inactivity lock; stickying also forces it to stay on the top of its respective forum. Forum moderators can also edit or delete any forum post, regardless of when it was posted.
- Media Moderators handle all media on the site, images and videos. They can edit, move and delete media, as well as tag it, and can flag it as NSFW or Spoiler.
- User Moderator is a hidden title, usually added as part of an upgrade to a 2nd-tier mod (Senior, Research, or Database). People with User Mod powers can deactivate, suspend, and ban users.
- Comment Moderator is also a hidden title, normally given to 2nd-tier moderators. Comment moderators can mark comments as NSFW or delete them.
Mods with multiple powers have special titles associated with them:
- Sr. Entry Moderators have entry, media and user powers
- Sr. Forum Moderators have forum, media and user powers
- Research Moderators have entry, forum and user powers
- Database Moderators have entry, forum, media, user, and comment powers