Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,805 total conversations in 9,946 threads

+ New Thread

Post your lightsaber color!

Last posted Jan 25, 2016 at 04:18PM EST. Added Jan 23, 2016 at 09:23PM EST
32 posts from 32 users

There are quite a few online quizzes out there. I personally liked this one , and I got:

"Turquoise:
Turquoise-bladed lightsabers are usually less meticulously crafted or calibrated than other lightsabers, and can fail when put under too much pressure, but can also output more power than standard lightsabers. Turquoise lightsaber wielders tend to have personalities that match their more primal weapons, and they often act without first considering the consequences."

You got: Purple

Wielders of purple-bladed lightsabers are more morally ambiguous than their fellow Jedi. Typically, purple-bladed saber wielders favor light-sided Force powers, but do not limit themselves to them, and can train in abilities that are sometimes looked down upon within Jedi orders. Wielders of purple-bladed lightsabers use their powers for good, but can be calculating and distrustful.

Last edited Jan 23, 2016 at 09:55PM EST

You got: Yellow

During the time of the Old Republic, yellow-bladed lightsabers were used mostly by Jedi Sentinels. Jedi Sentinels focused on light-sided Force abilities, but relied less on their Force abilities than other Jedi and supplemented their Jedi training with more traditional combat techniques. Yellow-bladed lightsaber wielders are typically more well-rounded than other Jedi.

Of course I get the color I didn't want most.

Last edited Jan 23, 2016 at 10:01PM EST

You got: Turquoise
Turquoise-bladed lightsabers are usually less meticulously crafted or calibrated than other lightsabers, and can fail when put under too much pressure, but can also output more power than standard lightsabers. Turquoise lightsaber wielders tend to have personalities that match their more primal weapons, and they often act without first considering the consequences.

Um no?

You got: Orange
Jedi that prefer orange-bladed sabers tend to be conflicted individuals, and while they tend to gravitate toward the light side of the Force, it’s usually begrudgingly. Jedi with orange lightsabers have typically had a brush with the dark side of the Force, and despite the fact that they’re usually morally good, they tend to have a mischievous streak.

You got: Green
Historically, green-bladed lightsabers were the mark of the Jedi Consular. Wielders of green-bladed sabers are generally more diplomatic, and only rely on physical confrontation as a last resort. Jedi that use green-bladed lightsabers tend to be morally good, and prefer to use light-sided Force powers connected to mental abilities, such as the Jedi mind trick.

Jedi that prefer orange-bladed sabers tend to be conflicted individuals, and while they tend to gravitate toward the light side of the Force, it’s usually begrudgingly. Jedi with orange lightsabers have typically had a brush with the dark side of the Force, and despite the fact that they’re usually morally good, they tend to have a mischievous streak.

You got: Red
Red lightsabers are used almost exclusively by Sith and users of the dark side of the Force. Sith believe that conflict is the only way to truly test one’s ability and place in the universe, so they never shy away from a fight or seek peaceful solutions when confronted with problems. Wielders of red-bladed lightsabers are guided by their passions, and use dark-sided Force powers almost exclusively.

Shit, I actually answered pretty honestly too.

You got: white

"Wielders of white-bladed lightsabers tend to eschew labels and strict definitions, and cannot typically be categorized as either good or bad, but rather, capable of either. White lightsaber users, like the famed Imperial Knights, are adept Force users, but typically only use the universal Force abilities, and almost never train in light or dark Force abilities. Users of white lightsabers tend to have a great amount of control and focus."

Basically chaotic neutral

Last edited Jan 24, 2016 at 12:31AM EST

You got: Green

Historically, green-bladed lightsabers were the mark of the Jedi Consular. Wielders of green-bladed sabers are generally more diplomatic, and only rely on physical confrontation as a last resort. Jedi that use green-bladed lightsabers tend to be morally good, and prefer to use light-sided Force powers connected to mental abilities, such as the Jedi mind trick.

Last edited Jan 24, 2016 at 01:43AM EST

Wielders of purple-bladed lightsabers are more morally ambiguous than their fellow Jedi. Typically, purple-bladed saber wielders favor light-sided Force powers, but do not limit themselves to them, and can train in abilities that are sometimes looked down upon within Jedi orders. Wielders of purple-bladed lightsabers use their powers for good, but can be calculating and distrustful.

You got: Darksaber
The Darksaber is a black-bladed saber that seems to negate all light in its immediate vicinity, rather than give off light. Wielders of the Darkblade have not always been Sith, but are generally morally corrupt and obsessed with death. A Darkblade wielder relies on raw combat abilities and will almost never take the peaceful option when there is a chance they can spill some blood.

I am sort of okay with this, aside from the Darksaber being a really edgy thing, if you ask me it is by far my favorite saber

Last edited Jan 24, 2016 at 02:00PM EST

Darksaber/Purple (was conflicted on the 'creature you least want to encounter' question)

The Darksaber's probably the only thing to come out of the Mandalorian retcon in Clone Wars that I actually enjoy, and reading about Mace Windu's Vaapad style has made me rather dig his style.

Meh. I would've liked green or blue, but okay. Orange is cool.

Last edited Jan 24, 2016 at 02:07PM EST

You got: Red
Red lightsabers are used almost exclusively by Sith and users of the dark side of the Force. Sith believe that conflict is the only way to truly test one’s ability and place in the universe, so they never shy away from a fight or seek peaceful solutions when confronted with problems. Wielders of red-bladed lightsabers are guided by their passions, and use dark-sided Force powers almost exclusively.
I'm ok with this.

You got: Blue

Traditionally, wielders of blue-bladed lightsabers have deep, physical connections with the force. Jedi who use blue lightsabers are adept with physically focused Force powers, like Force Push and Force Barrier, but prefer lightsaber combat. Generally, wielders of blue-bladed lightsabers are morally good, and use the light side of the Force.

Noice.

I'd always imagined if I were Force-sensitive I'd be a sort of Neutral Good, rather than Lawful Good like the Jedi. I guess this qualifies.

You got: White
Wielders of white-bladed lightsabers tend to eschew labels and strict definitions, and cannot typically be categorized as either good or bad, but rather, capable of either. White lightsaber users, like the famed Imperial Knights, are adept Force users, but typically only use the universal Force abilities, and almost never train in light or dark Force abilities. Users of white lightsabers tend to have a great amount of control and focus.
Hey, that's pretty cool.

You got: Blue

Traditionally, wielders of blue-bladed lightsabers have deep, physical connections with the force. Jedi who use blue lightsabers are adept with physically focused Force powers, like Force Push and Force Barrier, but prefer lightsaber combat. Generally, wielders of blue-bladed lightsabers are morally good, and use the light side of the Force.

Meh. Not surprised.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!