Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,690 total conversations in 7,450 threads

+ New Thread

Hotsky is dead

Last posted Oct 29, 2018 at 09:01PM EDT. Added Oct 26, 2018 at 02:08PM EDT
24 posts from 18 users

I did get the feeling he was getting more and more frustrated with all of us. The "red terror" comment was where he sort of cracked and went full-on… this.

Oh well. RIP in peace, go find Marx and tell him we didn't listen

(above) Now homeless, Immortal Scientist (formerly known as Hotsky) wanders the internet searching for a new website after being banned from KnowYourMeme. (October 2018)
Last edited Oct 26, 2018 at 02:41PM EDT

The red menace is once again defeated!

Seriously though, were those comments really so much worse than all his preceding crap? You'd think since those are apparently worth being banned over he'd have been gone a long time ago. Doesn't really feel like those crossed a new threshold with him.

Ehh… I'll take it. He sucked anyway.

EDIT: You know, I guess I'll add this. I always pictured him in my head as a shitposting Dredge from Guild Wars 2. Was that only me?

Last edited Oct 26, 2018 at 11:59PM EDT

Nox Lucis said:

Seriously though, were those comments really so much worse than all his preceding crap?

Bans are usually from the dam breaking. He probably had a dozen warnings and half a dozen suspensions over the last few months. That all filled the dam and it only took one more to cause it to overflow and break.

Last edited Oct 27, 2018 at 04:05AM EDT

I remember a year ago that a mod said that Hotsky isn't worth banning/suspending because he puts the tags, titles, and sources correctly despite the fact that he's thrown multiple insults to users in his first 3 months in KYM.

Now that over a year has passed, he uploaded 1000+ images of communism and 3+ RWBY images into KYM, got some of his images to the Most Liked Images, and got a Frontpage while using insults and possible death threats in the comments. Yes, I kept track of his activities sometimes

I made this comment 4 months ago that's related to Tysonist while bringing up Hotsky (and seeing me counter som's comment about Hotsky by bringing up comments).

So all in all:

Last edited Oct 27, 2018 at 06:07AM EDT

>Travel for a week
>Come back home
>Notsky is kill
Man, even though I'd probably be shot dead for anti-party thinking if he ever had his way, I'm actually gonna miss that red son of a bitch. Now all we have is moderate liberals like Som and poochyena. They don't want to kill me. It's boring as sin.

If it makes you feel any better, he is trying to sneak back on with alts.

Black Sun, it was called. He managed to get one or two more communist memes in before the mods bagged him like a farmer trying to escape East Germany.

Sanakan_ht said:

I remember a year ago that a mod said that Hotsky isn't worth banning/suspending because he puts the tags, titles, and sources correctly despite the fact that he's thrown multiple insults to users in his first 3 months in KYM.

Rule #1 of KYM: the Admins will move heaven and Earth to keep you around for as long as possible if you actively and correctly contribute to articles.

Sanakan_ht wrote:

Ruger said:

Black Sun, it was called.

So he is a RWBY fan all along

-

xTSGx said:

Admins will move heaven and Earth to keep you around for as long as possible if you actively and correctly contribute to articles.

I mean he really was a Rwby fan. That theory is possible.

It was also the name of his twitter account. Those cunning commies, how was anyone supposed to notice?

So Hotsky got banned while I was away. Now I'm sure some of you are expecting me to post like "Press s to spit on grave" or something like that. Despite everything I actually like Hotsky, he was different than a lot of the other communists on this site. He had a sense of humor and was willing to shitpost. We saw eye to eye on some things, namely Net Neutrality. Thats not to say we actually got along, in fact my first interaction with the guy ended with him threatening to kill me, but that was a long time ago. He and I went on to actually have a amicable tolerance of eachother.

I'm sad to see him go, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm gonna miss him. So rest in peace you glorious bastard!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!