Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

Also because I just barely passed my permit test today

Worst part is I knew it would go down like that, too. Like I'd only be able to get 2 more questions wrong without failing by the time I got to the last 10. Ugh.

Nice art by the way guys.

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 01:52AM EDT

Hey guys, look what I did with Exudes' old animation. I had so much fun adding music to Alex's animation that I just had to do another.

Almost looks like a movie trailer about Daring Doo…getting chased by a train…a lot.

ExudesAffluence wrote:

STOP RIGHT THERE, DEADPARROT. YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH TWINS' DRAWING? YOU THOUGHT THAT WITHOUT MYSELF HAVING CONTRIBUTED WE COULD BE FINISHED? GO TO HELL MERCER. THERE CAN BE OOOOOOONLY OOOOONE!

Oh shit. Her leg symbol loops at the end. Must've missed that. You should, too. Just don't look.

Magic effects? Yes please. This is the first time I've animated boneheads and mud ponies. I'm damn lucky the ATG is long over, because real-world life stuff forced me to spend two nights on this. Luckily, real-world life stuff also means this is the first thing I've ever partially animated while wearing a suit. And is that Dan's salad bowl vector? Yes. Yes it is.

BSoD, I now have a Flash build of your OC. Be concerned.

Emflashened here.

OH no, not the flash! Not the extremely well done flash! If this keeps up I'm going to have carrots haunting my dreams!

I've decided to add some closure to this before it gets any worse

Aaaaaaaand were done

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 02:55AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

OH no, not the flash! Not the extremely well done flash! If this keeps up I'm going to have carrots haunting my dreams!

I've decided to add some closure to this before it gets any worse

Aaaaaaaand were done

Not yet.

Ah, morning again, listening to jazz and drawing some more pony. You guys have no idea how fucking swag I feel right now.

So, anyone got some jazz ponies for me?

@Alex

SOMEONE MAKE THIS COMIC INTO AN ANIMATION! I have a hilarious soundtrack in mind for it.

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 12:26PM EDT

@Omni: Actually, Randy Pitchford said that since Borderlands 1 didn't have wub wub, any amount of it would automatically qualify for that quota.

@Bruno: I remember that picture from askoctavia.
Vinyl looks so heartbroken.

@Random's Scoots: There are two ways this can end. And one is much, much better than the other.

@BSOD: The Starcraft thing you posted that made your day.
Idunno why but it's weird to see pony power armor. Just… four shoulders man. I don't hate it, but it's odd.

@Parrot: Funny. I've been in this thread for a while and I'm still human.
…a spaceship. Whatever I am now.

@Twilitlord: These next few months are going to be awesome. Borderlands 2 and Season Three… yeah.

@Verbs: flutearshi
wat r u doin
FLUTEARSHI
STAHP

No, Dash. You may be best pony (tied with everypony and Steve), but this is my laptop.

You guys might remember the sketch I did of a ponified Dead Parrot burning at the stake. Well, it was kind of hard to make out what he looked like because of the flames and all, so I did another sketch, and because I'm a complete masochist, I decided to color it as well…on ms paint. Deadparrot you colorblind bastard, go rent someone's eyes so you can appreciate this.

You know how some faces just beg to be kissed? This is one of those faces that begs to be punched. I haven't wanted to hit a pony so bad since my sister was into them 10 years ago…that being said, I think I did a great job of capturing DeadParrot's essence in pony form!

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT

So, based on my past attempts to broach the subject here, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person collecting the (awesome) MLP trading cards, but lo!
There exists an opportunity for you to get in on the game!
Enterplay, the company behind the cards, is looking for feedback and ideas for the next, and future, runs of the cards and they are offering a previously-exclusive Fluttershy card to anyone who fills out this survey: ENTERPLAY SURVEY
For the cost of one stamp, you too could own this:

So get in there!
You only have through Sunday to enter!

@Fifths
MSPaint OCs?
Why do people like you force existence on such horrible creatures?

>"faces that begs to be punched"
>"I did a great job of capturing DeadParrot’s essence in pony form!"

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 07:07PM EDT

@Deadparrot

There's a crucial difference you're missing: You're not Scootaloo. See, when Scootaloo cries, my first reaction is to comfort her. Imagining your OC crying drives my urge to punch him in the face to near maddening extremes.

Hey guys! Recognize me? Let me just bring something a couple of pages ago back up…

>mfw you guys talked about the first drawing I ever posted online

>mfw I'm labeled as a stalker

>mfw RandomMan won't accept my humble offering

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Done! (It had taken 8 hours.)
I forgot to add dialogue. You do the conversation..

to be continued..
Edit=

Twins made Blue Screen a lovely bento.

@Onion Syrup

You're that artist?!?!?

(loved it btw)
Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 09:10PM EDT

Gentlemen.

The age of Twins' drawing appears to be in its final throes. Which is why I have a humble request for all of you: tell me what you want me to animate. If you've seen Derpy vs. the Fly, I'd like for it to be something in that vein: short, simple, good quality and, most importantly, requiring no voice actors. If there's one thing holding me back at the moment, it's ideas, so throw them at me until they stick.

Last edited Sep 14, 2012 at 09:45PM EDT

How far will you guys take these image improvements?

Will it turn into a full-feature film?

There's only place this will take us…

ExudesAffluence wrote:

Gentlemen.

The age of Twins' drawing appears to be in its final throes. Which is why I have a humble request for all of you: tell me what you want me to animate. If you've seen Derpy vs. the Fly, I'd like for it to be something in that vein: short, simple, good quality and, most importantly, requiring no voice actors. If there's one thing holding me back at the moment, it's ideas, so throw them at me until they stick.

Animate the drawing

I have but a humble request: a Poni General group hug. Y'all are the best.

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Animate the drawing

LEZ DO DIS!

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Animate the drawing

>2012
>hugs
>mfw

Yeah… no hugs, how about a shrug instead?

Anyway you know what they say: it's better to gif then to receive: [PC receives 2d6 pun-based damage]

I'll also be posting avatar-friendly versions on your walls, I DEMAND YOU USE THEM AS AVATARS!

So there's this thread on /mlp/ where a Pony MMO programmer was answering questions.
This being 4chan, guess what they all agreed on?

Never change 4chan, never change……

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 07:58AM EDT

@Bruno

I've noticed more of those pregnant pony pictures. I think I've seen Rarity, Bon-Bon and Lyra pregnant so far.

This is becoming a thing isn't it?

Am I behind the loop if I have never seen a pregnant pony picture?

@Bruno:

A masterpiece of unprecedented scale and beauty. You sir have brought tears to my eyes.

@Bruno

I've noticed more of those pregnant pony pictures. I think I've seen Rarity, Bon-Bon and Lyra pregnant so far.

This is becoming a thing isn't it?

I hope not. Too many…..implications.

OmniXVII wrote:

How far will you guys take these image improvements?

Will it turn into a full-feature film?

There's only place this will take us…

I can write a small shipfic of the two (one scene long).

Unfortunately it will involve saucy moments, so I'm unsure if I should make it or even post it here.

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT

You guys say you like pregnant ponies huh? Um, have you ever met a pregnant pony? They can be kind of…irate.

(Ha Deadparrot! You're not the only one who can conjure freakishly appropriate pictures!)

@Alex

I forgot to add dialogue. You do the conversation..

Asking me to do it was probably not the best idea

WTF man..
Edit=I am now working on the next part..
And i didn't clop!

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 03:53PM EDT

@Twins
Did someone say something about hugs?!

@Bruno, phoenix, BSoD, and Fridge
Yeah, you guys are definitely behind the trend on pregnant ponies.
They have been around for a long time.
Heck, pregnancy joke from the pilot:

Just about every female character has at least one pregnancy picture out there somewhere.
In fact, someone actually made a pregnant Scootaloo Tumblr that's been going strong for almost six months now.
I'm not really a fan of any of it, but pregnancy is a reasonably common picture trend.

@Fifths
Ah, one of the few pregnancy pictures I like, but a true picture conjurer would have produced THE COLORED VERSION
I bet you didn't even see the other entry in the series:

(Twins?! What are you doing inside Dashie? Get out here!)

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 04:23PM EDT

@DeadParrot222:
The Doctor in the comic said:

You are carrying TWINS!

…
I'm not jealous of you Twins, you b-baka….. it's not that I want to be carried by worst pony anyway… baka.

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 04:55PM EDT

I like these pregnant ponies. I wonder what the Mane 6 would look like in their mothers' wombs?

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 08:58PM EDT

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Because I took a holiday in Equestria.

ZIIIIING!

>Be Solaire
>Go to Equestria
>Get everyone BUT Celestia pregnant
>Seemslegit.jpg

chowzburgerz wrote:

What's with the disapproval?

I like these pregnant ponies. I wonder what the Mane 6 would look like in their mothers’ wombs?
I wonder what the Mane 6 would look like in their mothers’ wombs?
in their mothers’ wombs?
mothers’ wombs

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 09:15PM EDT

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I like these pregnant ponies. I wonder what the Mane 6 would look like in their mothers’ wombs?
I wonder what the Mane 6 would look like in their mothers’ wombs?
in their mothers’ wombs?
mothers’ wombs

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

You're supose to use a "s'" when it's plural. Six mothers=plural. Now, can we not derail my question.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!