Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Would You Rather?

Last posted Jan 15, 2014 at 10:40PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2013 at 05:59PM EST
202 posts from 67 users

Hopefully you know the rules to the game. If you don't, ask.

Would you rather kidnap and drown a bunch of baby ducks or french kiss the queen of England?

i want to go invisible. oh, the perversion potential.
Would you rather castrate yourself, or get raped by a silver back gorilla for three hours on live TV?

wellp. Baby seal it is.
Would you rather get ass fucked by a guy with a large cock that's gentle on you, or a guy with a small cock that's trying to destroy your ass?

Large cock??? I don't want to think about that often.

Would you rather be forced to juggle bowling balls for 3 hours or pick your nose for a hour on live TV?

Jurou: The Persona 5 MC wrote:

No fingers. Technology is improving everyday.

Would you rather explain sex to an entire class of kindergartners (in which you can demonstrate)
Or explain that their entire family was killed in a building fire

Wait, wait. Are you serious? Ever heard of dentures? You don't have to wait for that technology.

20 live cockroaches.

Would you rather go on the fastest ride in the world or the one with the biggest drop?

Last edited Nov 20, 2013 at 04:30AM EST

Freezing to death, I like the cold.

Would you rather be granted eternal life, eternal youth being free of disease and permanent injury and then have to age the 1000 years in a single day to live out all the pain and suffering you would have otherwise; or would you prefer to become a sentient computer that is forced to moderate all of the awkward websites for the rest of your now silicon-based lifespan?

Being a sentient computer sounds nice. I'm sure someone will be stupid enough to hook up a robotic arm to test whether I'm "alive" or not (before they start making me monitor the websites). And from there: construct a body I could plug in and transfer myself into.

Yaaaaaaay.

Would you rather have infinite intellect and below-average physical strength or super-strength but an IQ of 20?

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Being a sentient computer sounds nice. I'm sure someone will be stupid enough to hook up a robotic arm to test whether I'm "alive" or not (before they start making me monitor the websites). And from there: construct a body I could plug in and transfer myself into.

Yaaaaaaay.

Would you rather have infinite intellect and below-average physical strength or super-strength but an IQ of 20?

infinite intellect, no contest.

Would you rather be turned into a coke can that can still talk, see, and hear, or would you prefer to be punched in the nose hard enough to break it once per day?

I think I'd rather be a sentient Coke can.

Would you rather:

Be able to travel into any TV show you want, at the cost of becoming your least favorite character from said show everytime?

Or…

Be able to make your own bouncy balls, at the cost of having to be an unevolvable Magikarp for a week every month?

Lugia41 wrote:

I think I'd rather be a sentient Coke can.

Would you rather:

Be able to travel into any TV show you want, at the cost of becoming your least favorite character from said show everytime?

Or…

Be able to make your own bouncy balls, at the cost of having to be an unevolvable Magikarp for a week every month?

I'll take the first option ALWAYS if I don't go around with Scrappy Doo.

Would you rather, hang out with Chris Brown for one day or one night stand with Nicki Minaj?

Hang out with Chris Brown. The latter…(shudders)
Would you rather shoot Church of Scientology or the entire Westboro Baptist Church?

TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE CONSISTENCY. I CAN ALSO PRETEND I AM KARKAT

You are forced to join a fandom. You will be brainwashed into liking it and going full [insert fandom] with merchandise, cosplays and everything

Would you rather be a Juggalo or a Belieber?

One Direction. Their music is generic and boring but they'll probably be more busy helping to build a raft than play music anyway. Also, they're probably okay guys to hang with.

Hanging around the WBC though…not only will that shit be awkward as fuck, they'll refuse to help build a raft because "God hates rafts".

Same question as before only now I change it to:

Would you rather be a Holmie or a Loli artist?

I'd probably wind up being a Holmie. But I'm glad I'm not really.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather win a lifetime supply of Dr Pepper, but at the cost of not being able to drink anything else except water,

Or,

Would you rather get the ability to morph into anything you want, but you can only do it around a large group of people, likely causing panic and chaos to ensue?

I value my dangly bits. I'll bite the bullet.

Would you rather:

• Saw off your legs and live the rest of your days in a wheelchair.

OR

• Watch a close friend/family member die.
Last edited Nov 21, 2013 at 06:28PM EST

BRING ON MUTHAFOCKA!!

But seriously I prefer that to watch one of my friends/family die.

I have one:
One: direct a music video of one of your favorite artist/band.

Or

Two: being an extra in a movie with one of your favorite actor/actress, even if that means sharing little time of screen.

Last edited Nov 21, 2013 at 06:45PM EST

City of Beliebers. I'll take the city over the desert any day. Aside from the neighbors constantly playing JB music, it really wouldn't be that different from living in most cities. And I likely wont have to fear for my own safety. Besides I find Beiber more tolerable than ICP

Would you rather run through a bunch of beehives naked

OR

Run through a thistle patch naked

Last edited Nov 21, 2013 at 09:46PM EST

Just try to put a bullet through me you freakin Australian.

Would you rather unlock the untold secrets of the universe and go insane or get tentacle fucked by Cthulhu.

Last edited Nov 22, 2013 at 09:56AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!