Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Episode Wish List

Last posted Jul 19, 2012 at 02:28PM EDT. Added Jun 01, 2012 at 10:58AM EDT
52 posts from 34 users

A Trolling episode will be nice. And a Do a Barrel Roll episode too. Or a Katawa Shoujo episode…

And a Pokémon episode will be nice too. And what about a Valve episode, with Team Fortress 2, Half Life and Portal?

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 03:22PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

I propose that, in memory of Eduard Khil, our next episode be Trololo.

As much as I'd love to see an episode of Trololo, I don't think we should have our decisions be influenced by situations like that. An episode "in memory of" would make sense now, but be pretty vague in a year.

1.Super Robo Jesus
2.my body is ready
3.Trololo
4.Jimmies
5. Nigel Thornberry

And although it would probably never happen, I'd love an ace attorney episode. I could just imagine it being set out like phoenix wrong.

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 01:15PM EDT

Philip J. Fry wrote:

I herd u liek Mudkipz.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
O RLY?

Anything else that's classic. We need episodes on the actually funny memes from a long time ago.

I think they already did mudkips, and I know they did O RLY?

Twenty-One wrote:

Trolling was covered in the stop calling me a homo episode.

Trolling alone? yes.
Trollface, Trolldad? Partially, see "Rage Comics".
Trololo? Unfortunately, no.
That's something they need to do for the death of Eduard Khil. RIP :(

GIANTDAD wrote:

I would go with Homestuck but we haven't confirmed it yet. Speaking of which why haven't we confirmed it yet?

Confirm it, and then make the episode. +1 Homestuck (because +1 something totally works)

Last edited Jul 12, 2012 at 05:07PM EDT

Chris Menning did an episode on Mudkips when the KYM staff asked for fan-made episodes (KYM dispatches), along with the Horse Head Mask one made by Jostin.

Last edited Jul 15, 2012 at 01:30PM EDT

Tomberry wrote:

Chris Menning did an episode on Mudkips when the KYM staff asked for fan-made episodes (KYM dispatches), along with the Horse Head Mask one made by Jostin.

We had Forest with a Penguin Head Mask dancing, another dance episode with a Horse Head Mask is pretty much a must now.

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!