2. Eat her
It's the perfect crime.

I don't see what step 1 has to do with 2, so I made an abridged version:
1. Eat her
It's the shorter perfect crime.

@falcon

The deed is done

@springfield and solaire
I ate her cream filled body ( cream being my jizz!)

@ryuki and frosty
I hid the bones but not before getting kick ass demon armor. I'll just drive home now…. Holy shit! I killed police officer! Wat do!?!??

Last edited Jul 14, 2012 at 10:57PM EDT

Steal the Essence of Life from Nic Cage then put it in a Cheeto. Then ask Kym-Tan to Enchant the Cheeto with the Staff of Confirm. Then make the corpse eat the Cheeto. It will cast a spell that rewinds time so it never happened.
Did it twice.

Dac was tired of his buddy drinking all the milk in their apartment and leaving the empty carton in the fridge. Suffice to say, it ticked him off quite a bit. One day, after finding yet another empty carton in the fridge, and hearing the satisfied belch of his buddy in the other room, followed several minutes later by a lazy snoring sound, he decided to get rid of the problem once and for all. He grabbed a rather large chef's knife, first making sure it was sharp enough to cut human flesh, crept up behind his buddy a-snooze on an armchair, and very cleanly slit his throat.

So it goes.

After cleaning up the rather small amount of blood dripped on the floorboards (it was a very clean cut) and cutting him into little tiny bits, Dac put his buddy in the old icebox, right next to the empty milk carton. He didn't have to go back to the supermarket for the rest of the week, for his buddy's severed limbs, complimented with salt and a bit of rosemary, were absolutely delightful, if not a bit chewy.

Mexx Android wrote:

Okay okay. How much blood was spilled, Dac?

It's everywhere man, everywhere!
Game over man! Game over.

@randomman
I'm scared shitless and your making jokes. You asshole!

I think I can drag the body down to the river. But some old fuck is fishing. Should I kill him?

Last edited Jul 15, 2012 at 01:05AM EDT

Dac wrote:

It's everywhere man, everywhere!
Game over man! Game over.

@randomman
I'm scared shitless and your making jokes. You asshole!

I think I can drag the body down to the river. But some old fuck is fishing. Should I kill him?

AHHHHHH SHIT.
Let's get the hell out of here!

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

1. CHOP HER HEAD OFF!
2. Eat her
It's the perfect crime.

I said it first, so suck it.

Mexx Android wrote:

AHHHHHH SHIT.
Let's get the hell out of here!

I can't! C.s.i. Las Vegas will trace me through the semen database. It's all over the cop. So kill the old man?

J̶̛̙̠̗͎̤͚͚͈̲͈̺̊̈̆̂̊̈͡ͅự̵̱̙̤̪̮̥̦̼̖͖͑ͩ͆͗͛̔s̶͙̺̖̱̘̱̘ͦ̀ͬͭ͋̀̀̉̓̉̎͆͊̍͘ţ̡̙͖̝̤̭̦̮͈̫̱̦̻͉̣̠ͭͮ͗̚̕͢ͅ ͂̇ͯͨͭ̍͒͑ͥ̅ͬ̉̇̚͞͏̨̮͎̟̬͈̘̝̗̗̼͟ť̴̼͍̘̗̻̥̙̲̗̮̞̫̰̿ͯ͒̃ͧ̄ͅu̷ͭ̉͂̽͛̂ͬ̔͊̽ͫ̄͌̉̚̚͏̨̺͓̪̥̭̭͖̱̣r̪̱͎̖̣̺̙̲̯̻̮̦͉̍̅̅͌ͦ̀̊͐ͨ͟͡͡͞n̵̗̲̱͍̦̺͙̻̱̠͓̠̾̇̂͗͗̽͘͡͡ ̨̨̧͔͔͚̗̭̺̭̳͓̋̓̂̔͒ͭ̓́ͯͣ̂̅͂͗͋͗̍̆̎͘y̨̡̘̲̲̱̠̰̜ͮͥ͊̅̑̐́ͤͪ́͟͜o̶̶̢̭̝͔̫̪͈̪͊̒̒ͪ͋̊ͬu͓̲͎͕͙̳̰͔ͪͬ̍͐͑̿͛̉̀͟͡r͇̖͍̳̬̤̤̠̥͇̻̹̈́ͮ̐̈͒̒̉͜͜s̶̨̡̛̖̝̻̞͖̩̣̫̩͉͙̱͖̥̭̦̉ͦͫ̈̕e̡̙͍̯̻͙̻̹̝̣̪͒̊͛͋́̓̊̋̈́ͧ͒͛̎̑̓͡lͤ͛͆́̕͏̢̬̤̳̞̜̖̠͓͉̹̫͚f̶̢̨̞̺̤̮̲͙̰̤̼̘̺̙ͩ͛͆̒ͭ͗̃̈́ͮͤ͠ ̎̀ͯͪͮ̆̀̈̾ͭ̅̕͜҉͈̲̯̖̩̫͔͕͙̺̝̲͠i̸̛͖̰̣̯̝͈̜̬̾̈́̅̇͘ǹ̿̇͂ͨͣͭ̈̄ͪ̓̏҉҉̞̹̥̬̙̺̪̘͎̲̲̤͔̙͇͙͔̀͜ț̸̻̮̮̳͓̙̼͓̬̰̱̤̭̞̥̰̐ͯ͋̆̔ͭ͐̏ͯ̃̐͒̑̀ͪͯ̈͘ͅŏ̶̌͐̆ͩ̈ͫ̉̐̋͐̈́̏̎̔͂͂͏̜̥̭̯͠ ̢̝̣̖̪̻̲̭̲̱̫̮͖̯̯̳̥̈́͒̐͐ͮ̏̇ͭ̇͐͟f̧͓̙͙͙͈̘͔̆́͆͛̍̈́̉ͯͪͯṵ̵̠͍͖͈̘͇̗̤̗̣̔ͩ̃̍̓ͨ̎̉̓̄̿͛͟͠ͅç͔̤͎̟̖͓̜̼͇͙͙̤̻̝ͣ́ͧ̓ͣ͆͘͘k̙̗̟͖͇͍̩̘̗͕͈̝̳̅̓͛̇͑ͮͨ͗ͩ͆́̀̚i̡ͮͯͮ̊̇ͦ̑͛ͯ͐̽ͫ̎̓͛͌̚͏̳̰̮͖͔͔̤̲͇n̡̧̩̩̠̩̣̰̰̙͈̉̓̌̌͒̓̏̓̒͆̌̋̆ͭ͟ģ̙̹̟̝̻̻̫̝͚̙̤͈ͦ͑̇̾͆̀͗͋̆ͭ͂ͨ͒͊̓́͡ ̧̛͔̭̭͚̳͎̻̹̺̻̦͖ͬ̎̐̔ͤͣ̒̐́͜ͅų͕̣͇͓̞͎̦͉̖̲̰̰̠͖̮̩̝̟̍̈̑͆̽n̨̼͓͈͕̦̳͇͓ͫ͌͐̃͋̓ͮ̂̐̎̉ͭ̎̅̀̚̚ͅd̷̨͍̰̬͊͗̃̓͂̿̽͆͛ͮ̇̋ͤ̇́ę̸͙̘̝̲̯̤͋́͒̂ͩ̓͑̏̅̓͒ͮ̄̃̀̚͡͡ą̠͈͚̠̞̫̬̪̹̫͉̙͔̲̙͍̖̟̄ͥ̓̆ͫ̀̊̓͐̍ͨͮ̂̓͘͠͡d̷̷̢̟̝̜̹̰͉̆ͨ̊̿͠!̿̽̉ͤ̍ͫ̍̌̆̓̓͏̨̼̠̩̺͙͎̭̪̠̫̬͚

Do some Kitten Huffing to relieve the stress.
REQUIREMENTS
1. A fresh large kitten
2. Hands
STEPS
1. Cup hands around kitten's head leaving a small hole for you to put your mouth around.
2. Inhale strongly until you have sucked the soul from the kitten.
3. Ohhh..yeaah..feelin' that shit yet? Whooooo!
4. Wash your dirty face.

Woah, I dodged that can of worms. Don't ask how, but all the bodies are on their way to the bottom of the Monterey trench. I accidentally harpooned a grey whale and I'm now being questioned by the police. Wat do?

angstyHoodie wrote:

Did you suck the semen?

That was a crucial part of the plan!

I paid a crack whore to do it. I promised her drugs, she got death! Muhahahahaha

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!