Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,685 total conversations in 7,448 threads

+ New Thread

actually, can we have belle delphine back

Last posted Oct 09, 2019 at 02:35AM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2019 at 08:38AM EDT
18 posts from 14 users

All 4 of these are individually 10 to 100 times better than Ahegao Delphine. Not seeing the issue here.

Stop making a new thread every time something someone personally dislikes is trending.

Nedhitis wrote:

All 4 of these are individually 10 to 100 times better than Ahegao Delphine. Not seeing the issue here.

Stop making a new thread every time something someone personally dislikes is trending.

Welcome to Riff-Raff, the shitpost board.

Nedhitis wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Nedhitis wrote:

Join the Discord, but not before you learn to read and detect sarcasm, you mook.

J. The Perverted Summoner wrote:

In my first month on KYM, I've seen more different Belle Delphine pics than in every Gamer Girl Bathwater meme combined

I missed the upvote button

Nedhitis wrote:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!