Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,576 total conversations in 825 threads

+ New Thread

What movies have you rewatched the most number of times?

Last posted May 16, 2015 at 10:10PM EDT. Added Apr 06, 2015 at 02:02PM EDT
49 posts from 49 users

Darn I was gonna say Star Wars as well (Mostly because of the 1st Death Star last battle, dat music)
The movie I keep coming back to is Alien 2, the last confrontation with the Queen is f*cking awesome, even today I love the special effects and it's overall atmosphere

When I was a kid there was a period where I watched Little Mermaid literally every day so that probably has the mos rewatches under my belt, but if not Little Mermaid it's definitely Tangled that I've rewatched the most.

I'm ashamed to say that I've seen Drumline about 15 times throughout my life, Followed by 9 viewings of Romeo Must Die. Stay ahead of the game. Dammit!

Last edited Apr 06, 2015 at 08:39PM EDT

Obligatory Star Wars. Now I suppose it's worth explaining why.

Everytime you learn something different, like rereading a book and finding out details you missed the first time.

The first time is an experience you'll never be able to match again, a unique thrill of discovering something new. You're introduced to everything, it may be a lot to take in, but you're left in awe at what was presented to you.

Second time, it's still fresh in your mind, but it's nonetheless still a ride on its own. Certain scenes become highlights, ingrained into your memory. Little nuances and storytelling becomes noticed as you focus on the background and story as a whole now that you've already seen it.

Third time, now it's all in to relieve that imaginative spark. The nostalgia, your favorite scenes, simply admiring the work at sitting back to look at it from a different perspective.

I could go on and on, but Star Wars has a charm that stays with me.

Ratatouille.

My Dad thought he could REALLY cook, so naturally he's play it in the background like EVERY time he would make something fanceh.

Still think it's a good movie, but…

Like everybody else here, the original Star Wars trilogy, at least back when I was kid. Recently, I've been rewatching several movies, in particular A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, and The Big Lebowski.

Fantastic Mr. Fox for me. It's filled with a lot of fun lines that are great in a clip but are consistently hilarious in its original context.

I've probably seen some other movies more when I was younger, but it was less a conscious decision and more that there was nothing else on or nothing else to do.

-Toy Story
-Men in Black
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (original)
-Miyazaki films

I know that there are countless others.

Last edited May 16, 2015 at 02:54AM EDT

Probably one of the movies we had in VHS when I was little (not all of them were good but I was
4-6 years old, okay?).

-Original Star Wars trilogy
-Honey I shrunk the Kids
-Godzilla 1998
-The Richie Rich movie
-Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
-Digimon: The Movie (I was a bit older when I watched this one so I watched it over and over finding things to laugh at).

I watched all of these tons of times, not sure which one I watched the most though.

Last edited May 16, 2015 at 10:11PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!