Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,878 total conversations in 4,540 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Subculture: Adventure Time

Last posted Jul 29, 2011 at 07:24PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2011 at 06:35AM EDT
20 posts from 13 users

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

I'd also confirm it if I were the real DPF, but I believe such actions are not under my control. that's more of an admin thing. :I

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 08:33AM EDT

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

I'd also confirm it if I were the real DPF, but I believe such actions are not under my control. that's more of an admin thing. :I

Entry mods are allowed to confirm stuff. It's best to at least ask an admin or at least another entry mod (this may or may not be true) before doing so. It's what the google document that we use is basically for (even though I'm lazy as hell and almost never use it).

Also, the entry looks really great. I'd expect confirmation soon.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 02:03AM EDT

Silver Chariot wrote:

L.A. Weekly mentioned the Adventure Time entry on KYM when talking about the success of the show! :D

That's pretty cool! Shows you that people actually read the articles on this website. :)

Also, I think it's a shame to think that someone has to use drugs to make great music, art, etc. You just need to think outside the box, and that can be done without the influence of trippy mind altering materials.

Last edited Jul 27, 2011 at 08:32AM EDT

Fine fine, I'll stop it already. In fact, I've already stopped hating this show some time ago. There's no point going against others' preferences, anyway. But still, their expressions are quite disturbing at times.

Flimsy wrote:

And I don't give a fucking shit if some bitch says crap or fuck. That doesn't make it any better.

So if I said: "Holy cock why don't you eat a bowl of dick you fucking prick go drown in a pile of shit" it would be just as good as "Holy penis why dost thou refrain from the consumption of penal matter for thou art disliked by mine person, and I should believe that thou deserveth a death from suffocation in an amount of fetal matter?"

Well, now I wonder which IS funnier…

In other news, I would have said wait some, but meh, whatever works.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!